Year and make of my favorite pickup truck.
1974 Dodge Power Wagon
How old were you when you first owned the truck?
How long did you own the truck?
Was it your first truck?
Some of the truck's features:
360 cu in
lockers both diffs
brushgaurd & pushbar
headers & glasspack mufflers
lots of chrome added
Here's what made the truck special.
was one truck that turned heads where ever it went
went almost everywhere I tried to drive it
would drive through snow 4 to 5 ft deep
sand and mud with no problem
pulled out lots stuck people
was a daily driver for 7 yrs
then left at the cabin for weekend 4x4ing
would start at 40 below and run hard all day
- keep U joints greased and short shaft from transfer case to tranny lubed every 1100 mi
- run hubs at locked position for at least 100 mi a week
- when you're stuck your stuck and you got all the time in the world
- everybody gets stuck sooner or later
- be prepared -- a 2hr trip can turn into a 2 day trip with no warning