Inside the 2007 Ram Truck
- Cloth seats are stain resistant, odor resistant and have anti-static properties
- Power accessory delay leaves accessories on for awhile after you turn off the truck
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Powertrain and Chassis
- 4.7 liter V-8 engine is E85 compatible -- Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV)
- Optional Electronic Stability Program (ESP) detects skidding and sliding and alters breaking and throttle action to help you return the truck to the correct path.
More 2007 Dodge Ram Highlights
- Optional remote starting
- One-touch lane change notification feature blinks three times.
Cylinder Deactivation SystemThe 5.7-liter Hemi V-8 engine can switch from eight cylinders to four and back again almost instantly as the truck's engine senses changes in load demands and accelerator movement. Dodge says that drivers may see fuel economy gains of up to 20 percent with the system.
Front Axle Disconnect SystemDodge Ram 1500 4x4 trucks have a front axle disconnect system. For better fuel economy, the system disengages the front-axle drive shaft when the truck is in two-wheel drive.
Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Lineup
- 5.7-liter Hemi V-8, 345 hp., 375 lb.-ft. of torque
- 4.7-liter V-8 FFV, 235 hp., 300 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 3.7-liter Magnum V-6, 215 hp., 235 lb.-ft of torque
Ram Frame & SuspensionThe 2007 Ram truck's fully boxed frame and leaf spring design delivers a comfortable ride when empty and allows a 6,800 pound load. The truck's front suspension combines coil springs over tube shock absorbers.