2007 Ford F-150 Truck HighlightsLook for a lower price on the 2007 F-150 truck, up to $1,400 less than comparable 2006 models. Ford's powertrain warranty and complimentary roadside assistance package has been increased to 5 years or 60,000 miles.
- The FX2 Sport Package is available on 4x2 Super Cab and SuperCrew XLT trucks. The FX2 is an F-150 truck that was created using existing Ford accessories. More... FX2 Facts and Photo Gallery
- There's a newly designed grille on F-150 XLT and Lariat models. XLT trucks have a new chrome grille surround.
- The 4.6-liter V-8 engine's horsepower is increased, from 231 to 248
- Optional 5.4-liter E-85 capable flexible fuel V-8 engine.
- A tire pressure monitoring system is now standard on all models except trucks with the heavy duty payload package.
- Power-folding exterior mirrors are available on FX4 and Lariat trucks
- The deluxe mirror package now includes a self-dimming driver side mirror
- Optional DVD-based navigation system
- Optional SIRIUS satellite radio
- A new auxiliary audio input jack is standard on STX, XLT, FX and Lariat trucks
- Six new exterior colors: Pueblo Gold, Redfire, Dark Blue Pearl, Forest Green and White Sand Tri-Coat
- Towing capacity of 10,500 pounds; payload of 3,050 pounds