DC Shoes queried Motocross athletes, asking them to describe a that has every feature a rider needs for a racing event. West Coast Customs took the answers and used them as they designed and built the Ultimate Motocross Truck.
Modifications focused on the tools needed to navigate rough terrain:
- Camburg Racing suspension lift
- Fox Racing shocks
- KMC 18x19 wheels and General 35x12.5x18 tires
- Line-X rough-textured paint
- A custom roof rack that can be used as a viewing deck
- Fold-up bed sides
- A suicide tailgate
- A gas pump and water pressure washer in the bed
- An air compressor
- A winch to load bikes
- A hidden ramp, shown extended in the photo
- Custom embroidered interior
Motocross fans can see the truck when it travels to events throughout the United States, including the St. Louis Auto Show, the North American International Auto Show and the 2012 Supercross Series. If none of those events are on your must-see list, watch for the truck on the TV show Inside West Coast Customs.