One glance at the truck is all it takes to recognize its unique styling, starting with a billet grille, special front fascia and blacked out headlights that give the front end a custom look.
Twenty-two inch wheels with low profile tires, retractable running boards and sport suspension (unique to this F-150) combine to give the truck a lowered appearance. Harley badges, Harley-Davidson lettering on the bedsides and special Lava color graphics on the black truck finish the exterior design.
Special treatment continues on the inside of the truck, with Harley emblems on the door panels, a hand-made Cloisonne badge and serial number plate on the console and special leather seats.
Seats are black with maroon inserts, with the Harley shield in the seatback. The upper sides and back of seats are fitted with ribbed leather to match Harley-Davidson leather jackets. Map pockets on the back of the front seats also feature ribbed leather and are accented with Harley-Davidson button snaps and zippers from Harley jackets.
The Harley-Davidson F-150 is only available in the SuperCrew body style. You can expect to see all of the safety feature that are standard on every F-150, such as dual front air bags, side curtain air bags, seat side air bags and roll stability control. In fact, the truck's sport suspension is the only system that is a departure from other trucks in the series.
Harley fans looking for a truck that stands out from the rest should plan to take a look at this one.
Quick Look at 2010 Ford Harley-Davidson F-150 Features
- Unique front fascia/bumper cover
- Unique billet style grille with 6 cross bars
- Harley-Davidson badges on door panels, fenders and tailgate
- Harley-Davidson lettering on upper bedsides
- Chrome twin-tip exhaust
- Blacked out headlamps and smoked tail lamps
- Special leather interior with Harley badging and serial number plate
- Special body side graphic in custom Lava color (deep maroon with three-color metal flake)
- 5.4L, 3 valve V-8, 320hp, 390 lb-ft torque
- Choice of 2 wheel drive or Harley Edition exclusive All wheel drive (AWD has settings of 2WD/AWD/4WD Hi)
- Sport tuned suspension
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 3.73 axle ratio
- Vented disc brakes, 13 inch front/13.7 rear
- 22-inch aluminum wheels with Harley emblem in center, mounted with low profile tires