- GM added USB connectivity to the center console, which allows you to plug in an mp3 player and charge some devices.
- The truck's 1LT package now includes dual-zone auto climate control, power-adjustable pedals, remote start and a heavy-duty rear locking differential.
- The Avalanche is available in five new exterior colors.
- The two-speed transfer case is now optional on 4WD Avalanche trucks -- single speed is standard (possibly due to a combination of cost reduction and research indicating that most people don't use the lo-range side the transfer case).
2WD & 4WD Avalanche Powertrain
- 5.3L V-8 engine
- 310hp - 335 lb-ft torque (gas), 326hp - 350 lb-ft torque (E85)
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- 14 city | 20 highway (gas)
- 10 city | 15 highway (E85)
Avalanche Payload & TowingPayload: 2WD, 1320 lb | 4WD, 1350 lb
Towing: 2WD, 8100 lb | 4WD, 7900 lb