- A 345-horsepower, 5.7-liter HEMI Magnum V-8
- Electric locking front and rear differentials
- An electronic disconnecting front sway bar
- A custom-built 12,000-lb. winch
- Custom matte finish, wheel flares
- 17 x 8-inch polished forged aluminum wheels
- 33-inch BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A tires
The front suspension uses a solid front axle with coil spring design, while the rear features a new single stage leaf design with softer spring settings.
Watch for more details as they are released by Dodge.
See Page 2 for Power Wagon Specifications