- King Cab doors open 168 degrees to provide excellent access to the cab.
- The Titan offered the industry's first factory-applied spray-in bedliner.
- A Utili-track tie-down system aids cargo hauling.
- An integrated, lockable bedside storage compartment provides extra storage.
- The Crew Cab body style offers best-in-class interior room.
Titan trucks are equipped with a 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine that produces 305 hp and a best-in-class 379 lb-ft torque. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard, and the truck can tow up to 9,500 pounds when properly equipped.
New on 2005 Titan Trucks
- Crew Cab models have a standard power rear window with defroster
- Dampened tailgate assist on all Titan models
- Standard active head restraints for front driver and front passenger
- Brushed aluminum interior trim on LE models
- Spray-in bedliner available as stand-alone option on XE
- Leather bench seat available on LE
- New wheel finish for SE models
- New front door badging V8 TITAN
- New exterior color: Red Alert (replaces Sedona)
- New interior color: Steel (replaces Sand/Steel)